Friday, December 18, 2009

Donald has the nose of a bloodhound

Crackers, wheat thins, vanilla wafers, granola cereal, and Ramon noodles. This boy can smell them from 3 rooms away. I do believe that Donald is starting to think he is king of the house. He has his favorite chair, his rug, and his blankets. Boy do I hear it when I wash them.

I think the little fat belly is getting lonely for other goats. I have been taking him out to play with the other fat bellies a couple times a day. I don't think it is quite the same for him. I feel so bad that I can't get him a bottle baby friend. I guess going out to play a couple times a day is going to have to be enough for now. He still has a couple weeks before the cast comes off. I just hope and pray that he doesn't get hurt again.

He's such a silly boy. If anyone sits in "his chair" he pulls your hair. If we even think about getting a cracker of any kind he knows it. He loves to try to get my husbands biscuits out of his hand. Poor guy, he hates it when we humans have dinner. He has to go to his Donald Room.

Caedon has started to play a silly game with him. He will put Donald in his room and hide a couple crackers here and there then let Donald out. So far he has a perfect record of finding them. Caedon is trying to hide them in "better" places like under the cushions and such. Donald still finds them. He truly has a super nose for a goat.

No comments:

Post a Comment