Friday, August 28, 2009

Donald is doing much better

Yesterday when Donald called to me I went to sit with him and just love on him and the fat bellies. When I walked up to the gate Donald looked up at me and actually put weight on his leg. He only took a couple steps with weight on the leg, but he was very pleased with himself. Maybe he was so pleased with the loves he got.

He is still a little stinker though. When Cae got home today Donald called to him, and when he went out his cast was most of the way off. He had pulled all the cotton out of the cast, and it slipped down. While we were fixing the cast he was trying to eat the cotton.

It makes me so happy to see him recovering. I wish he had never gotten hurt, but he did, and I'm glad he's getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment