Thursday, August 13, 2009

Every morning and evening when we do chores we let the "fat belly babies" out with us. I have been working on them following me. They tend to get underfoot when they are running in circles around me. For the last few days I have had a treat in my pockets. When I am walking I will offer the treat behind me, and only to the baby(s) that are behind me. They finally got it today, all three of the little fat belly boys. It was wonderful to walk with them behind me. Donald caught on first, he really wanted the bread, and then Kyrian, Acheron does everything his brother does, so it was just a domino kind of thing. I have let them out a couple times today, and they have all stayed behind me.

Next we are going to work on walking without the leash. I think I'll do that very slowly, and they will still have leashes until we get away from people and roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment